Monday, July 9, 2012

Back!

So while it looks like I was taking a break I was actually pretty busy working on stuff. Hopefully I'll be getting somehting in the mail here in the next few days and be able to show you guys. Until then, I have some quick sketches that I did yesterday.

Starting off, the master of the Killing Fist, Akuma from Street Fighter.
And one of Ryu, also of street fighter fame.




Next, a quickie of Spider-man. Haven't seen the new movie and not sure if I'm gonna see it in theatres or wait for DVD. We shall see.

Another quickie of a comic hero making another big screen appearance, Bats. This time I went for more of the movie-style cowl and ears. Always liked to draw Bats sitting on a gargoyle on top of a skyscraper...

Here's a quick landscape I did without reference, I do these sometimes just to switch it up, kinda got lazy on the mountains.

Here's one of Jean Grey aka Phoenix/Dark Phoenix. "I can't control it!"

And last but not least some sketches of my original characters, Vincent and King Grim respectively.


Until next time!










No comments:

Post a Comment