Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Back to Blogging

WEEEEELLLLP

It's been quite awhile, since September of last year. I got caught up in work, the holidays, and then eventually just forgot I had a blog.

Real life...it's for losers.

Following on that theme, I've spent most of this new year drawing, getting back into Photoshop, and listening to a bunch of dubstep.

In the next couple days/weeks I'll be posting some new art, as well as stuff I've been working on since the last time I posted.

However, if you've added me on FACEBOOK then you've been keeping up with me just fine.

In the mean time, I'd just like to remind everyone I have a sketchbook available for purchase at Indy Planet, which you can see by clicking HERE.



So tomorrow I'll probably start uploading pics again, until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment