Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Ico

A long, long time ago, back in the Playstation 2 launch days, there was a game called Ico.

I had always wanted the game, but never got it. By the time my pal let me borrow it like 9 years later, I was too busy with other games and had probably played Shadow of the Colossus for like 60 hours (game takes about 16-20 hours to beat. I did all the extra stuff and still played).

But anyways, I recently got the Ico/Shadow of the Colossus HD collection and finally played through Ico yesterday in pretty much one sitting.

I loved it. And they did an amazing job with updating the game to HD. Yeah Ico's face is still pretty ugly, but since most of the time the camera is zoomed out it doesn't matter. What does matter is that all the scenery and the animations look fantastic. So anyways, I was going to put this piece up here as a two-for-one Cool Dude Tuesday and Wonderful Women Wednesday piece featuring Ico and Yorda. But I think that's pretty lazy so I'll update later with a real WWW piece.

Not particularly happy about how this one turned out, but sometimes you just gotta work through things and get it done and hope you do them better next time.

Until later!


No comments:

Post a Comment