Monday, May 21, 2012

New/s

Today is Monstrous Monday, but I will be making that post later today.

For now I'd like to post some stuff from the weekend, and talk about some news.

For Fanart Friday, I did a quick sketch of one of my favorite characters growing up, Vegeta from Dragonball Z. It just felt necessary.



For Sequential Saturday I did another piece of my original character, Sean, from a graphic novel I'm developing. Classic case of "guy punches a hole in the Moon."



Now for news. Now that I've had a situation that has been looming over me for the past few months seemingly blow over, I have decided to start back up on developing a pitch for my comic (with the character featured above). So while I still want to do these daily sketches, they will likely be less refined than they are now, as I'd like to start spending more time developing that project.

Most importantly I'd like to start getting alot of practice on full-size comic book boards. I'm not sure how this will affect my daily themed sketches, but all practice is good practice, so I may be posting up more sequentials and less themed sketches.

As for my videos, boards are pretty large but I may be able to adjust my setup to capture my process on those as well. For the tutorial series, it has taken a pause for the moment as I try and get everything situated.

Updates as I get everything cemented.

No comments:

Post a Comment