Monday, April 2, 2012

Blogging: Starting Over

This isn't the first time I've started a blog. Once upon a time I had a blog going where I would post my sketches and also rant about my thoughts on life. This was during a phase in my life where I was learning alot about myself.

Well, things have calmed down, and while I'm always learning, I've learned not to be so outspoken and opinionated. I think they call that maturity...

Anywho, I've been going through a bit of a rebirth since the first of the year, and have been concentrating on my art more than ever. I've started using my Youtube account to post videos of tutorials of traditional art basic concepts, and also videos of my artistic process. I plan to integrate those videos with this blog, and also with my personal Facebook and Twitter accounts. The plan is to use these to help jump start a career in the arts, whether it helps me to get hired or as a way for me to self-publish and create my own businesses.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with my latest videos that I've made. Please feel free to rate, subscribe and leave comments about what you think and what you hope to see. Thanks for reading and stay tuned for future projects!

-Bret



No comments:

Post a Comment