Monday, April 23, 2012

Monstrous Monday

So, we've made it all the way around the week!

Todays theme is Monstrous Monday, where I get to let loose and draw anything weird, surreal, ugly and evil!

Sounds fun yes? I think we have a pretty well rounded week with all the themes I've chosen. SHould keep me on my toes and push my limits.

So, onto the piece. I wasn't sure what to do for the day, and for some reason I didn't feel like going too evil, and instead went for a bit of juxtaposition. Beauty and beast in one package, I chose to draw a succubus!

So, tomorrow we start all over with Cool Dude Tuesdays!


Also, I've updated my Youtube with two videos! Check them out. Forgive me if the rhino video is too long, feel free to skip through it. I'm working on getting tools to make time lapse videos that I can just add commentary to, until then this is how I have to do it. Until tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment