Sunday, April 22, 2012

Structured Sundays

Sundays themed drawings will be all about structure, meaning that I'll be trying to either learn something new or work on some basics.

So for this week I didn't have anything special planned, and thought it would be cool to draw from reference, and something from wildlife. I decided to draw a rhinoceros for no particular reason.

I used one of the first images that popped up on google for reference. So credit to the original goes to...whoever.

Something new I'll be starting up is that instead of my "Sketch This" video series on my youtube being random, I will be doing a video on one of the themed drawings throughout the week. So I'm kicking that off by filming todays "Structured Sunday," though the video is still uploading so it'll probably be up tomorrow with my Monday theme reveal!

 Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment