Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Instagram, Sketch This, Art Basics

So. I've been busy.

I started an Instagram account to coincide with my Facebook and Twitter accounts. I must say it is very convenient to take "stylized" pictures of my art. Auto filters are kinda gimmicky, but hey it's hip, it's cool, it's easy. I can dig it. Follow me or friend me to get see these pics as I take them.

Meanwhile I have still been working on my Sketch This and Art Basics Tutorials. My Sketch This for the week is not so much me sketching but more about my four step process to making a piece. Take a peek below.


In my Art Basics series I continue where I left off in the last video about One Point Perspective, by covering Two and Three point perspective. I have broken the Three Point Perspective videos into two parts, covering a Worm's Eye View, and a Bird's Eye View.




I'm not 100% on which topic I'd like to cover next. I may just cover the color wheel, and then move onto values and the like. We'll see. Until then, enjoy and let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment